The Noggin Quote of the Day (or Week or Month)

"I'm going to bike [the] Tour de France. With Mommy and Papa" - The Noggin

Friday, October 19, 2012

I'll be back...

Due to some unforeseen delays in our kitchen renovation project, the Russian, Noggin, I, and the furballs have been trapped in our master bedroom sans computer for the last month (hence the no blogging).  Well, that nightmare is coming to an end this weekend and I plan to be back with a (pretty small) vengeance.  In the last month - post Pumpkinman - I have been mostly sitting on my behind getting fat, but when not doing that I ran the Diva's Half-marathon (not on my race calendar) and the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco.  Full race reports and pictures to come soon of those, but before that happens (and my computer gets reconnected) here is a sneak peak.







No comments:

Post a Comment